If you are a graphic designer, then you know that having a good laptop is essential. Asus is a brand known for making quality laptops, and all the best Asus laptops for graphic design are sure to impress you.
In this product review, we will take a look at the pros and cons of this laptop, as well as its specifications.
So, if you are in the market for a new laptop and are interested in the Asus Laptop For Graphic Design, keep reading!
10 Best Asus Laptops For Graphic Design
When you search for the best laptops for graphic design, you will see the Asus brand come up a lot.
Asus is a Taiwanese multinational computer and phone hardware and electronics company that was founded in 1989.
There is no doubt that Asus makes best laptops. And, when it comes to laptops for graphic design, they definitely have some of the best options on the market.
Now that we have talked about the brand a bit, let’s move on to the best Asus laptops for graphic design. Here are top recommendations:
1: ASUS ProArt StudioBook 15 – Winner:
- 【Upgraded】 Seal is opened for Hardware/Software upgrade only to enhance performance. 15.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) Display; Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), No Webcam, Backlit Keyboard
- 【Powerful Performance with Intel Core i7-9750H Hexa Core】 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H 2.60GHz Processor (upto 4.50 GHz, 12MB Cache, 6-Cores) ; NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Graphics, VR Ready
- 【High Speed and Multitasking】 32GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM; 230W Power Supply, 4-Cell 76 WHr Battery; Black Textured Color
- 【Enormous Storage】 2x1TB PCIe NVMe SSD RAID 0 (2TB available storage); 2 USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 HDMI, USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, 1 x SPDIF., Windows 10 Pro-64, 1 Year Manufacturer warranty from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech)
- Includes Dockztorm USB HUb(Special Edition Portable Docztorm Data Hub;Super Speedy Data Syn Rate upto 5Gbps)
Asus ProArt StudioBook 15 is a powerful and fast laptop with hexa-core Intel Core i7-9750H processor and NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics card.
It has a large storage capacity of up to two terabytes, making it great for storing all of your design files.
The laptop’s display is 15. four thousand by three thousand pixels. It is the equivalent of about four times the 1080p resolution that is standard for HDTVs.
High speed and multitasking are possible with 32GB DDR SODIMM RAM. The backlit keyboard is convenient to use in low light conditions.
The form and style is black textured. The dimensions of the laptop are ten inches by fourteen inches with a one-inch thickness. It weighs five pounds.
The power supply is 230 watts and the battery is four-cell and 76 watt-hours. These specs are good for about four hours of use.
The Asus ProArt StudioBook 15 comes with a one-year warranty that is upgradable to three years. And it includes a special edition portable Docztorm data hub.
The USB HUb allows you to connect multiple devices at once and transfer data quickly.
The Asus ProArt StudioBook 15 is a great choice for graphic designers and other creative professionals who need a powerful and large laptop with great features.
– 15. four thousand by three thousand pixel display
– Hexa-core Intel Core i7-9750H processor
– NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics card
– 32GB DDR SODIMM RAM
– Up to two terabytes of storage space
– One-year warranty included
2: Asus ExpertBook B9450 Laptop – Runner Up:
- 14” Full HD Display with narrow bezel design 180-degree hinge HD IR webcam with built-in webcam shield
- Professional-grade performance with Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (8M Cache up to 4 9 GHz) and Windows 10 Pro featuring Windows Cortana (ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business)
- Magnesium alloy chassis with Military Grade 810G durability weighs only 2 2 lbs with a thinness of only 0 6”
- Fast high capacity storage with 512GB PCIe NVMe M 2 SSD and 16GB RAM for superior multitasking performance
- ErgoLift Hinge backlit spill-resistant keyboard and ASUS NumberPad an LED-illuminated numeric keypad that’s perfect for crunching numbers
Asus Expertbook B9450 is a thin light business laptop that is durable and has a long battery life.
It has a magnesium alloy chassis with military grade durability.
The Expertbook B9450 weighs only two pounds and is less than an inch thick.
It has a fourteen-inch Full HD display with narrow bezel design.
The display has a 180-degree hinge so you can use it as a tablet if needed.
The Expertbook B9450 comes with an HD IR webcam with built-in webcam shield for privacy.
It also has professional-grade performance with an Intel Core i7-10510U Processor and Windows Cortana.
The storage capacity is 512GB PCIe NVMe M& SSD and 16BG RAM.
The connectivity options include USB Type-A and Type-C ports with Thunderbolt, HDMI, a microSD card reader, and Wi-Fi.
The backlit keyboard is spill-resistant and the NumberPad is LED illuminated.
The light bar is compatible with Alexa for your convenience.
You also get a free year of ASUS WebStorage with this purchase.
The only downside is the price tag; at over $2000, it’s one of the more expensive laptops on the market.
Thus, the Asus ExpertBook B9450 is a perfect option for those who are seeking a durable, lightweight, and powerful laptop with great features for work and productivity.
– Thin Light Business Laptop
– 14” Full HD Display with narrow bezel design
– HD IR webcam with built-in webcam shield
– Professional-grade performance with Intel Core i7-10510U Processor
– Magnesium alloy chassis with Military Grade durability
– Fast high capacity storage with 512GB PCIe NVMe M& SSD and 16GB RAM
– ErgoLift Hinge backlit spill-resistant keyboard
– ASUS NumberPad an LED-illuminated numeric keypad
– Built-in light bar compatible with Alexa
3: ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 – Convertible Design:
- Powerful & efficient Intel Celeron N4000 1.1GHz (Turbo upto 2.6GHz); 64 eMMC storage, 4GB LPDDR4
- Featuring Windows 10 in S mode operating system with 1 year of office 365 included; Webcam: VGA Camera
- 14" Glossy screen with a Nano Edge FHD display with wide view technology and a touchscreen with upto 178° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- 13” wide, 0. 6” thin with 0. 3” bezel for a stunning 73% screen-to-body ratio; aluminum chassis and lightweight at 3.3 pounds.
- Portable and convertible 2 in 1 laptop with four viewing modes: Tablet, tent, stand, and laptop.
Asus Vivobook Flip 14 is a great choice for those seeking an affordable, yet powerful and versatile laptop.
Its key specs include a Celeron processor, 4 GB Ram, 64GB of storage, and Windows in S Mode.
The touchscreen display and convertible design make it a great choice for use as both a laptop and tablet.
The slim profile and light weight make it easy to carry with you on the go.
The biggest downside of the Vivobook Flip 14 is its lack of portability.
Despite being only 0.15 inches thick, the device weighs in at over three pounds — making it one of the heavier laptops on the market.
Windows 10 in S Mode is also a limiting factor, as it only allows users to install apps from the Microsoft Store.
Additionally, the battery life is only average, at around five hours per charge.
However, overall this is still a great value for a budget-friendly laptop that offers a lot of features and flexibility.
– Intel Celeron Dual Core N4000 Processor
– 14” FHD Touchscreen
– 4GB Ram and 64GB Storage
– Windows in S Mode
– Convertible design
– Up to five hours of battery life
4: ASUS ROG Strix SCAR III – Large Storage:
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 (base: 1215 MHz, Boost: 1440 MHz; TDP: 115W)
- 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750h Processor
- 240Hz 15.6” 1920x1080 IPS Type Display
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD | Windows 10 Home | Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC)
- ROG intelligent cooling Thermal system with dual 12V fans, Triple radiators, anti-dust technology, and adjustable fan modes
ASUS ROG Strix SCAR III is one of the best laptops for graphic design available on the market today.
It comes packed with features that are perfect for any graphic designer.
It has a 15.6-inch 240Hz IPS Type Full HD display, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card, and an Intel Core i7-9750H processor.
It also has 16GB of DDR-2666MHz RAM and a whopping 1 TB of PCIe NVMe SSD storage.
This laptop comes with Windows OS already installed so you can get started right away.
ROG Strix SCAR III has a thermal system with dual 12V fans, triple radiators, anti-dust technology, and adjustable fan modes to keep your laptop cool while you work.
You can also customize the backlit keyboard to match your style. This laptop has everything you need to get the job done right.
The ASUS ROG Strix SCAR III is perfect for any graphic designer looking for a top-of-the-line laptop that has everything you need.
The only downside to this laptop is the price tag. It is one of the more expensive laptops on the market.
But, if you are looking for a top-of-the-line machine that will do everything you need it to, then this is the one for you.
-15.6 inch 240Hz IPS Type Full HD display
– NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card
– Intel Core i7-9750H processor
– 16GB of DDR-2666MHz RAM
– 1 TB of PCIe NVMe SSD storage
– Windows OS already installed
– ROG thermal system with dual 12V fans, triple radiators, anti-dust technology, and adjustable fan modes
– Customizable backlit keyboard
5: ASUS ZenBook 13 – Lightweight:
- Intel Evo Platform - The perfect combination of performance, responsiveness and battery life. Enjoy amazing performance with the 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor. Experience vivid colors with Intel Iris Xe graphics. Stay productive with a fast-charging, long-lasting battery.
- 13.3 inch OLED 400nits Full HD (1920 x 1080) Wide View 4-way NanoEdge bezel display
- Latest 11th generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor 2.8 GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz) with Intel Iris Plus graphics
- Windows 11 Pro
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD with 16GB LPDDR4X RAM
Asus Zenbook 13 is one of the slimmest and most lightweight laptops in the market. It’s perfect for graphic designers who are always on the go.
The laptop has a 13.3-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
It is powered by an Intel Evo Platform i7-1165G processor, 16GB of RAM and Thunderbolt 4
The 512GB SSD gives you enough storage for all your design files and projects.
The ErgoLift hinge and backlit keyboard make it easy to use even in low light conditions.
And with the built-in IR camera, you can easily login with Windows Hello.
The main downside of this laptop is that it doesn’t have a dedicated GPU.
So, if you’re looking to do some heavy-duty graphic design work, you might want to consider another laptop.
But overall, the Asus Zenbook 13 is a great choice for a lightweight and portable laptop for graphic designers.
– Intel Evo Platform i7-1165G
– 16GB LPDDRRX RAM & Thunderbolt 4
– 512GB PCIe NVMe M.S SSD
– 13.3 inch OLED display (1920 x 1080)
– Intel Iris Plus graphics
– Built in IR camera
– Windows 11 Pro
– 12.56 x 0.62 x eight.14 inches (319 x 15.95 x 206.95 mm)
– 2.49 pounds (1130 grams)
6: ASUS – ROG Zephyrus G14 – Powerful & Compact:
- AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen 9
- 14" Full HD display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming
- Solid State Drive 1 TB
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 is a powerful and compact laptop that is sure to make any designer happy.
It’s 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ 9 processor and 16GB of RAM let you run heavy design softwares without any lag.
Plus, with a GTX 1650 Ti graphics card, you can render complex designs and models with ease.
The potent NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics produce high-quality visuals on the 14-inch Full HD display.
This ASUS notebook PC has a huge Solid State Drive (SSD) of 1TD which means load times are shorter and there’s more than enough storage.
The only drawback of this laptop is that it doesn’t have a webcam built-in, but other than that, it’s an excellent choice for any designer looking for a new laptop.
– 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ 9 processor
– NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics
– 14″ Full HD display
– 16GB of RAM
– Solid State Drive (SSD) of 1TD
7: ASUS ZenBook Duo 14- Fast Memory:
- Complimentary 3-month Adobe Creative Cloud subscription with the purchase. Learn more on ASUS website for more details
- Tilting ScreenPad Plus: 12.6 inch matte touchscreen, giving your endless way to optimize your multitasking experience by extending the screen or split windows and apps on both displays
- 14 inch Full HD 400 nits NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Intel Evo Platform - The perfect combination of performance, responsiveness and battery life. Enjoy amazing performance with the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. Experience vivid colors with Intel Iris Xe graphics. Stay productive with fast-charging, long-lasting battery.
- Intel Evo Platform with Latest 11th generation Intel Core i7-1195G7 Processor (Up to 4.8 GHz, with IPU, 12M Cache) and Windows 11 Home
Asus Zenbook Duo 14 is one of the laptops that is created for graphic design.
It has a lot of features that can help with productivity and creativity.
The laptop has a tilting ScreenPad Plus which is a 12.6-inch matte touchscreen.
The main display is a 14-inch Full HD 400 nits NanoEdge touchscreen glossy.
The processor is an Intel Evo Platform with the 11th generation Intel Core i7-11995G7 (Up to 48 GHz, with IPU, 12M Cache).
The storage is 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and the memory is 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM.
The laptop also has a built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello.
Quick key allows you to automate complex keyboard sequences with one touch.
Handwriting allows you to input text in a more natural way.
You can also use the App Switcher, ViewMax, and Task Swap for more efficient interactions between the main display and ScreenPad Plus.
Task Group lets you open multiple tasks with just one touch so you can get into work mode more easily.
You can also drag apps or in-app toolbars onto ScreenPad Plus to give you more space to work on the main display.
It comes with a complimentary three-month Adobe Creative Cloud subscription.
This can be extremely helpful for graphic designers who want to try out the Adobe Creative Suite.
The laptop has a fast storage and memory. The 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD can store a lot of data and the 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM can help with running multiple programs at once.
This laptop is a good choice for those who are looking for a powerful and versatile laptop for graphic design. It has a lot of features that can help with productivity and creativity.
– 11th generation Intel Core i7-11995G7 (Up to 48 GHz, with IPU, 12M Cache)
– 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
– 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM
– 14 inch Full HD 400 nits NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
– 12.6 inch matte touchscreen tilting ScreenPad Plus
– Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign-in with Windows Hello
8: ASUS Chromebook C223 – Sleek Design:
- Ready for productivity and performance while being on the go, with speedy performance, robust security, and instant-on convenience
- Lightweight 2.2 pound body and with thin and premium metallic finish for a sleek appearance
- 11.6 inch HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare Display
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.4GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 32GB eMMC hard drive; No CD or DVD drive
Asus Chromebook C223 is a great device for students. It is lightweight, has a sleek design, and is durable.
The Chromebook C223 also has a 180-degree hinge, spill-resistant keyboard, and reinforced rubber wrapped frames.
It is ready to take on the daily rigors and intense usage by students both inside and outside of the classroom.
The Chromebook C223 is powered by an Intel Celeron N3350 Processor (up to 2M cache, up to 2.4 GHz) for fast and snappy performance.
It also has an 11.6-inch HD 1366×768 anti-glare display.
As for graphic design, the Chromebook C223 is equipped with a 4 GB DDR3 RAM and a 32GB eMMC hard drive.
That means graphics-heavy programs will run smoothly and without any issues.
Unfortunately, it does not have a CD or DVD drive. However, this should not be a problem for most users as graphic design can be done without one.
– 11.6 inch HD 1366×768 anti-glare display
– Intel Celeron N3350 Processor (up to 2M cache, up to 2.4 GHz)
– Four GB DDR3 RAM
– 32GB eMMC hard drive
– Lightweight at only 2.2 pounds
– Sleek, premium metallic finish
– No CD or DVD drive
9: Asus TUF FX505DT – Large Display:
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor
- 15.6” 120Hz full HD (1920x1080) IPS-type display
- 256GB NVMe SSD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC)
Asus TUF FX505DT is a high-end laptop that comes equipped with the powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card, a quad-core AMD Ryzen R5-3550H processor, and a 15.6″ 120Hz full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display.
In addition, it also has one of the fastest Wi-Fi speeds available, thanks to the latest Intel Wave technology.
The backlit keyboard is also rated for 20-million keystrokes, making it a durable laptop overall.
If you’re looking for a powerful and fast laptop that can handle multitasking with ease, then the Asus TUF FX505DT is a great option.
For graphic designers, a laptop with a large screen is important so they can see their work clearly and in detail. The Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT has a 15.6″ 120 Hz full HD sreen.
Asus laptops are known for their quality build, and the TUF FX505DT is no different with its MIL-STD-810 construction.
Not only does this make it a rugged and durable laptop, but it also looks good with its red backlit keyboard.
If you’re looking for a powerful and durable laptop for graphic design, then the Asus TUF FX505DT is a great option.
– AMD Ryzen™ R5-3550H Processor
– GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics
– 15.6″ FHD IPS-Type 120Hz Display
– 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | M.2130 SATA HDD
– Windows® Hello & Fingerprint Reader
– MIL-STD-810G Certification
– Red Backlit Keyboard
– 20-Million Keystroke Durability
– Dual Fans with Anti-Dust Technology
10: ASUS VivoBook Pro – Fast Processor:
- Complimentary 3-month Adobe Creative Cloud subscription with the purchase. Learn more on ASUS website for more details
- Intuitive ASUS DialPad: Change brush size, saturation and more to streamline workflow. Function settings are customizable in ProArt Creator Hub, learn more on ASUS website for details
- 16” WQXGA+ (3840 x 2400) 16:10 OLED Screen 400 nits display with ultra-slim 4-sided NanoEdge bezels
- Latest AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.6GHz)
- Discrete NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti - RTX Studio Ready
Asus Vivobook Pro is a great laptop for graphic design. It has a 16” WQUXGA+ (3840 x 2400) 16:10 OLED Screen 400 nits display with ultra-slim bezels.
The laptop is also equipped with the latest AMD Ryzen 5900HX Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz) and a discrete NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti – RTX Studio Ready.
Some of the other features include a complimentary three-month Adobe Creative Cloud subscription and an intuitive ASUS DialPad.
The function settings are customizable in ProArt Creator Hub.
Overall, the Asus Vivobook Pro is a great laptop for graphic design and other creative workflows.
– 16” WQUXGA+ (3840 x 2400) 16:10 OLED Screen 400 nits
– AMD Ryzen 5900HX Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
– NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti – RTX Studio Ready
– 32GB RAM
– Windows 11 Pro
– Intuitive ASUS DialPad
Buying Guide – What To Remember When Buying Laptops For Graphic Design
When it comes to laptops, there are many factors you need to consider before making a purchase.
Especially if you plan on using the laptop for graphic design purposes.
We’ll go over some of the most important things to remember when shopping for laptops for graphic design.
One of the most important things to look for in a laptop for graphic design is a powerful processor.
You’ll need a processor that can handle demanding tasks such as photo and video editing.
Moreover, a powerful processor will also come in handy if you plan on using your laptop for gaming.
We recommend opting for a laptop with at least an Intel Core i52 or AMD Ryzen 52 processor.
Another important thing to look for in a laptop for graphic design is storage capacity.
You’ll need a lot of storage space if you plan on storing large files such as high-resolution photos and videos.
We recommend opting for a laptop with at least 512GB of storage space.
If you can find a laptop with more storage space, that would be ideal.
Just keep in mind that laptops with more storage space tend to be more expensive.
When it comes to the display, you’ll want to look for a laptop with a high resolution.
The higher the resolution, the better. A higher resolution will allow you to see more details when editing photos and videos.
We recommend opting for a laptop with at least a Full HD 1080p display.
If you can find a laptop with a higher resolution, that would be even better.
4. Battery Life:
Another important thing to consider is battery life. You’ll want to look for a laptop that can last you through long work sessions.
Ideally, you should look for a laptop with at least eight hours of battery life.
It’s also important to note that battery life can vary depending on how you use your laptop.
For example, if you plan on using your laptop for gaming, you can expect the battery life to be shorter.
But if you only plan on using your laptop for light tasks, you can expect the battery life to be longer.
Another thing to consider is the weight of the laptop. If you plan on carrying your laptop around with you often, you’ll want to look for a lighter model.
Laptops that are thinner and have smaller screens tend to be lighter.
You should also look for a laptop with a carrying case or sleeve for extra protection.
Keep these things in mind when shopping for laptops for graphic design and you’re sure to find the perfect one for your needs.
Asus laptops are a great option for graphic design. They offer powerful processors, high-resolution displays, and long battery life. Plus, they’re relatively lightweight and portable.
So if you’re in the market for a new laptop for graphic design, be sure to check out Asus laptops. You won’t be disappointed.
- 9 Best Laptops For Cricut Design Space – Buying Guide 2022 - May 20, 2022
- 12 Best Laptops For Fusion 360 + Buying Guide - May 18, 2022
- 17 Best Laptops For Grad School With A Buying Guide - May 16, 2022